Friday 25 January 2013

BEAT THE CHRISTMAS RUSH AT CCW

  As usual last christmas I had loads of homemade gifts and cards that I wanted to make, but once again I ran out of time.  So when Sue suggested that each month us design team members make at least one christmas card to be posted on our blog on the 25th of every month I thought it was a great idea.

  So here are my cards for this month:


  So that's two cards done!  I hope you will join us and  post your christmas cards on the Creative Craft World blog.  Every month each of the design team members will be picking their favourite cards from the entries and featuring them on our blogs, and if you post at least one card a month until November you could be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize.

  And don't forget we have two other challenges running this month, you could either enter our scrap map challenge or enter our mini kit challenge where all you need to do is upload a picture of a project that you've created using Kraft cardstock, there are some great prizes on offer!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card on the left ;) LOVE the blue with the red that you've matched up - fantastic!You're going to be SO ahead of me this year - making me panic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cards are amazing, Melissa! I just love the soldiers - perfect for the little boys I need to send to. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Mel!
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm popping a quick note here in case I forget to come back for the blog hop post! :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I love the Nutcracker. You didn't say if these were papers or stamps?? Love em both

    ReplyDelete