Wednesday 5 September 2012

FIRST CRAFT ISLAND DESIGN TEAM CARDS

   I decided for my first project to make a few cards with the "On The Sunny Side" collection by My Mind's Eye. The papers and embellishments are perfect for summer layouts and mini albums but you can also make some fun cards with them.



Both cards measure 6x4 inches and have been made using bazzill's lava cardstock as their base. In the first one I've simply layered papers from the paper pad and used my Martha Stewart scallop punch. I've used a die-cut from the accessory sheet, and have matted this using the cardstock and then raised it up with foam tape. The little flower in the corner is from the chipboard sheet. I've added glossy accents to both although it doesn't show up too well in the picture.


On the second card I've used a Tim Holtz on the edge die (butterflight) and added blue pearls to the centre of the butterflies. I've used papers again from the 6x6 paper pad. The flower is from the chipboard sheet and I've added glossy accents again to this. I've also added glossy accents to a line of the butterflies on the paper for added detail.

1 comment:

  1. Wow lovely colours so bright cheery, mm the edge die may be on my want list
    Toni:)

    ReplyDelete